Cortland County Legislature

"This is a lousy, undoable job which ruins family life, which you can never live up to, but which is done mainly out of dumb, depressing duty" - Austin Mitchell, British MP

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Paul DiGiovanni's Page

This page has links to allow First Ward voters to learn more about me.


The DiGiovanni Family, Fall 2002
Mentor, Ohio

As always, I encourage voters to talk to me; I find that I can clarify almost anything that voters have on their minds in regard to what is happening at the legislature, given the chance to speak directly to them. Call me at 756-6313 or e-mail me. If that hyperlink to my e-mail address doesn't work for you for some reason, use this address: electdoc@twcny.rr.com.

Use the "Back" button on your browser to return to this page after following a link.

I look forward to your support on Tuesday!


Constituent Information


Palm Card
Re-elect Doc
CSEA Endorsement

Speeches & Letters

Letter to the First Ward
CCPR Forum Speech
LOWV Forum Speech

Committees

Budget & Finance Committee
Health Committee
Social Services & Health Cooperation

Anatomy of a vote (or, Why My Votes Actually Protect Seniors)

County Car Repair
Corporate Welfare

Dissecting the Silliness of the Silly Season

Late Hits - Volume One
Late Hits - Volume Two
Broadcast Silliness
Shell Game Silliness

More Issues

Don't let "FUD" distract you
Future Directions - what you will be voting on
Economic Report Card
Budget Released Before the Election

External Links

Chamber of Commerce candidate questionnaire

Interview with John Rodat

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Personal

Happy Anniversary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Day By Day© by Chris Muir.