Cortland County Legislature

"This is a lousy, undoable job which ruins family life, which you can never live up to, but which is done mainly out of dumb, depressing duty" - Austin Mitchell, British MP

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Boy, did I get lucky! Today I celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary with Angela. This is our crystal (or watch) anniversary, so I am heading downtown to get one or both (she never reads this site, so it's not as if I am spoiling a surprise).

I hope this serves as a reminder to all of us that even in the midst of a campaign, there are many more important things in our lives.

(But of course I will be out campaigning today - why do you ask?)

UPDATE: Angela got me "Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 3". They say the 15th anniversary is the "crystal anniversary" (yes, I had to look that up), but I much prefer this particular "golden" gift! Many thanks to Joe and Cindy Delaney of Trends for having helped me select a crystal gift for Angela - she loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Day By Day© by Chris Muir.