Cortland County Legislature

"This is a lousy, undoable job which ruins family life, which you can never live up to, but which is done mainly out of dumb, depressing duty" - Austin Mitchell, British MP

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Paul Allen's Page

This page has links that should allow Ward 14 voters to learn more about me.

As always, I encourage voters to talk to me. Call me at 543-0336 or e-mail me.

Use the "Back" button on your browser to return to this page after following a link.

I look forward to your support on Tuesday!


Constituent Information

Mailer & Palm Card
Letter of Endorsement

Committees

Highway Committee

Infrastructure (this you gotta see!)

Part 1
Part 2

Recycling Center

Success

More Issues

Don't let "FUD" distract you
Future Directions - what you will be voting on
Economic Report Card
Budget Released Before the Election

Answers to Questionnaires

Chamber of Commerce candidate questionnaire
Cortland Standard candidate questionnaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Day By Day© by Chris Muir.